Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thainee Video Collections (RS)

image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I love the feeling of warm cum being splashed inside my unprotected womb. My boyfriend is happy to deliver that great feeling whenever I want. No condoms is the best because you can feel it splash inside....Mmmm




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


My pussy was aching today to get fucked hard, but also to have it filled with cum. Sometimes I really love the feeling of warm cum gushing up my teen pussy.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


It sure it hot in here. I think I will use my Chinese fan and cool off my hot pussy.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


Today I wanted to model off my sexy dress and crotchless nylons. What a rush to feel completely exposed. I couldn't wait to have my hairless pussy stuffed with cock and have my face splattered with cum.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


How do you like my side pony tail? Don't I look adorable? I'm going to crawl onto my big bed and give you a little quick tease so you can make your cock all nice and hard. But don't cum to fast!




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


If my boyfriend isn't around to fuck me I have to take care of my wet pussy myself. I just touch myself and imagine He will walk in and see me and then fuck me.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


So this time I come out wearing a little orange sports outift and I can tell what's on my boyfriend's mind. He's sex-crazed today because he fucks like never before in all the craziest positions. Finally he unloads a huge amount of his sperm into my mouth and all over my lips. Oh boy that was a lot of cum. Gulp.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I very badly wanted to have sex after taking the photos in my Zebra outfit. I rubbed my hands all over my body and played with my pussy.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


So, since I was wearing a condom, hehe, I felt that we should have sex and we did with my boyfriend fucking my tiny pussy and shooting his cum on my face.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


Most of the time my videos are of me getting myself off or getting my boyfriend off. This time the video is off behind the scenes of me doing a photoshoot in my sexy orange outfit.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


The sun rays shining through were just touching my body in all the right places. The kind of the lighting conditions that put you in the mood to have sex or at least get naked which is just what I did.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


He took some photos of me in pigtails before finally ripping off my outfit and fucking me senseless. Then he pull his cock out of my throbbing pussy and splashed his cum all up my body, tits, and onto my face. Yummy!




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


What do a girls love to do in the bath tub? Yes we really like to touch are pussies and mine is completely bald so I just love to play with it, rub it, and make it really wet.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I can't get enough sex and I know my boyfriend really wants to cum so we fuck each other until he blows his sperm all over my body up to my face and I taste his jizz.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I always wanted to have a dildo that did all the work and this Sybian machine really know how to wiggle inside my pussy and vibrate my clit at the same time. Oh how horny I was.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


After I revealed all my body's hot spots I can start to tweak my nipples to get them hard and then proceed to touch and play with my swollen clit. A few more strokes and I am over the edge into ecstasy.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I could see the bulge in my boyfriend's swimsuit and knew that taking all those naked photos of me was making him so horny. So I wanted to suck my boyfriend's cock, but once we got started someone came....too bad my boyfriend didn't.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


Well this wasn't like any spa I'd ever been to. After my soak in the hot tub, the masseuse came in and gave me a massage that was like no other. In fact the only thing he rubbed was the inside of my pussy. Finally he dumped his cum all over my face for the finishing facial. I'm going back to this place for sure.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


Standing on this private balcony got me a little horny so I decided to take advantage of my outdoor freedom and play with my superstar pussy.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I climb on the bed and begin rubbing my body all over. I slowly took off my night gown and started rubbing u and down my smooth slit. Finally I started fingering my tiny pussy and came.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I quickly peeled off my pink top and pink shorts, then plopped down on the sofa so I could start sucking my boyfriend's cock. Then I squatted down and start pumping my teen pussy up n down his hard shaft. Finally he turned me over and buries his cum deep inside me.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I think my pussy is getting wet from all these photos. I better peel off my cotton panties before I soak them.




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


I knew the moment I put this cheerleading outfit on that I would turn my guy on and he would have to come fuck me. He was so excited about fucking a cheerleader that he shot his cum inside of me. Cheering is fun!




image hosted by ImageVenue.com


Oh lookie what I found at my office. It's my cute little purple dildo. I think I'll slide this in between my pussy lips and bring myself off before the boss comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment